In this topic we will shortly explain how to best add and remove people from you Miscreated server whitelist.
1. Navigate to: http://servers.miscreatedgame.com/
- Look up your server by searching for it's name. A direct link was shared in the delivery mail for your server.
- Fill in the RCON port and password that were shared during delivery or if you changed your password, use that.
2. Next to the first page, navigate to http://steamid.co/
- Look up the person you wish to add or remove by his/her name shown on Steam (not the username).
- Once you found the person, copy the Steam 64 ID that is shown on the page.
3. Enter the whitelist add/remove command on http://servers.miscreatedgame.com/ with the information you got above
- To add someone to the whitelist, enter the following command replacing the example ID with the person's Steam 64 ID: mis_whitelist_add 7656119xxxxxxxxxx
- To remove someone, do the above but change the command to: mis_whitelist_remove 7656119xxxxxxxxxx
Found this topic useful